Guidelines to host joint online workshop with your Institution.
Virtual Learning Academy is inviting applications from faculty to jointly organize online workshops on topics related to Moodle Learning Management System. Interested faculty who are meeting the following terms and conditions can submit the application form through online by attaching the necessary documents.
- Minimum 50 (fifty) number of attendees must be registered for the workshop.
- Duration of workshop is for two days with each day consists of four sessions. Each session is of 90 minutes of lecture with 30 minutes hands-on work.
- Identification of speakers and lecture schedule will be jointly decided by you along with the coordinator identified from VLA
- Academy will meet and transfer the honorarium for resource persons after successful completion of the workshop.
- After successful completion of workshop and submission of assignments, the certificates will be issued by VLA to all the participants and appreciation certificate to coordinators.
- There will be nominal registration fee of Rs 500/- (rupees Five hundred only) for each participant and 50% registration fee waiver for candidates from SC/ST categories. This registration fee can be transferred either individually by each participant or host institute can transfer with one transaction for the entire workshop.
- The topic of the workshop either can be basic, advanced or Administrative features of Moodle LMS
Click here to continue to proposal submission form if you agree the guidelines